The MotoGP grip is designed purely for road race competition. This unique grip is a 2 color, dual compound system. The inner grip is a firm compound, while the outer is soft. Together, they provide a soft feel at the palm with a progressive firmness – not a soft spongy feel common on many grips. This grip has been proven on the some of the fastest MotoGP teams
The MotoGP grips are 126mm (open ends) and work with most of our street throttle tubes.
- Dual compound grip designed with hard and soft compounds for road race conditions
- Dimpled pattern for sure grip and lasting comfort
- Used by more MotoGP teams than any other grip
- 126mm (5”) grips are made in Italy
- Sold in pairs for 7/8” handlebar with twist throttle