ECU Flash service is intended for closed-course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that the product and/or service being purchased is for racing only and this vehicle will never be used on public roads or land. Such use is prohibited by Federal and State regulations.
ECU flashing allows for more precise tuning of fuel and ignition timing maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions. It also allows for the modification of parameters that are not otherwise adjustable through other tuning solutions, such as electronic throttle mapping.
Our ECU Flashing Service also comes with FREE future mapping updates for as long as you own the motorcycle. The only cost you are responsible for is the shipping of your ECU.
For any/all questions regarding ECU flashing, please email us at email@example.com
Just complete the following steps
STEP 1: Place your order below.
STEP 2: Remove your ECU and package it for shipment to:
Pit Lane Moto Inc - 111 S College St, Youngsville, NC 27596
When mailing in your ECU, please include a small note with your order number, contact details, return address and list of modifications done to your bike. You may include this in your package or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: Receive your ECU, install, and enjoy your completely transformed 2020+ Yamaha R1
Custom Flashing Service Includes:
- Custom IAP Fuel Maps (Intake/Exhaust Specific)
- Custom TPS Fuel Maps (Intake/Exhaust Specific)
- Custom Ignition Timing Maps
- Custom Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps
- Custom Intake Flap Opening Maps
- Adjusted RPM Limiter (+500 RPMs)
- Adjusted Cooling Fan Temperature Parameters
- ECU Based Quickshifter/Autoblipper (Requires Woolich, FTECU QS/Autoblipper)
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor Fault Code (Required w/ Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable Exhaust Valve Fault Code (Required w/ Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS Fault Code (Required w/ Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
- Custom YCCI Opening / Closing Maps
With all aftermarket exhaust systems, you must unplug your O2 sensor and plug/block off your AIS for proper functionality.