YLP Series batteries by Aliant - the lightest and most compact lithium starter battery for motorcycles!
These Italian-made batteries feature an ultra-low weight and compact design, with a very high output. These batteries are the choice of many top teams in championships around the world and have won championships in World Superbike, BSB, Isle of Man TT and more.
The unique design of these batteries, totally different from any other lithium batteries in the market, allows for a great weight saving and reduce the batteries' footprint. For example, the dimensions of a 14AH lithium battery are typically same of a 14Ah lead acid battery, while the dimensions of the YLP14 lithium battery are almost half compared to OE lead acid battery.
Not only that: YLP batteries features the advantages of ALICHEM Lifepo4 technology. The safest lithium iron phosphate technology, this allows long life cycles (up to 3000 cycles @ 80% Dod) and great power output even at low temperatures. That is why Aliant batteries are trusted by many customers from every major championship, in any climate.
PbEq capacity: 7Ah
Cranking amps: 260A
Cold cranking amps: 130A
Max charge current: 5A
Weight: 450g (.99lb)
Road use: 600cc - 1300cc
Race use: 600cc - 1400cc
- Good behavior at high and low temperature (test @ -18°C)
- Up to 3000 charge/discharge cycles
- Up to 12000 starts
- Weight reduction: 50+% lighter than traditional batteries
- Ultra rapid complete charge: 100% in less than 40 minutes
- Ultra rapid partial charge in less than 2 minutes
- Lowest self discharge rate: < 0.05 % daily (battery disconnected)
- Longer life : 3 to 5 times higher than traditional batteries
- Flexible mounting - batteries have no specified orientation
Eco-compatible and safe:
- Lithium iron phosphate cells (LIFEPO4)
- Active Balancing embedded control electronics with Microprocessor control
- No liquids inside
- Low environmental impact materials
- No lead nor other materials
- Robust ABS recyclable case
- QC on each piece for every step of the assembling process
- Assembled in Italy
- Cutting edge last generation components
EMC Compatibility [ EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3 ]
ROHS compliant [ 2002/95/EC ]
Note: It is strongly recommended that any lithium battery be disconnected if not in use for more than 7 days.