The Missile Ignition V2 1pc racing Leather Suit delivers optimum abrasion resistance while also offering extensive ventilation thanks to its MATRYX® zones. This suit has an engineered fit to deliver the highest level of active race protection and is Tech-Air® ready; it can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5.
- Innovative MATRYX® structural panels on the abdomen provide parametric performance for ventilation and superior mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion while also being extremely thin and lightweight.
- DFS sliders and replaceable DFS elbow sliders deliver optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, and offer exceptional friction control.
- An engineered fit designed to accommodate any Alpinestars Tech-Air® System in order to deliver the highest level of active race protection.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AAA class.
- Polyamide stretch inserts for optimal abrasion resistance while ensuring enhanced freedom of movement.
- Dedicated ‘Ignition’ graphic for a striking racing-inspired aesthetic.
- Race fit – highly pre-curved body, arms and knees for enhanced performance.
- Premium bovine leather with dual layers in exposed areas for superior abrasion resistance.
- DFS armor delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, and offers exceptional friction control.
- Internal Race spec GP-R armor is soft for comfort and delivers extended coverage for additional protection in key zones.
- Bio-Flex Race hip armor for optimal resistance against impacts.
- Detachable comfort liner for convenience.