The Alpinestars SMX Plus V2 Vented Boots are the next generation of the popular SMX Plus line, known for track day performance and protection. A high shin plate helps guard against impacts from your foot pegs. Ankle protection comes in the form of Alpinestars' signature Multi-Link Control system that helps keep your ankle from moving in ways it is not supposed to while still giving you enough range of motion to operate foot controls. A wide heel counter wraps around the back of your foot with shock absorbing padding. A replaceable heel slider keeps you moving in the event of a crash. Accordion stretch zones at key areas provide flexibility and improved fit. Perforation throughout the boot with strategic vents in TPU help flow air to your feet. With replaceable parts and protective design, the Alpinestars SMX Plus v2 Boots will be a reliable track boot for many seasons.
• Designed and constructed specifically for a performance fit.
• Alpinestars Lace-Lock system constructed from an advanced polymer resin to guarantee quick, precise and secure closure.
• Advanced microfiber upper construction for lightweight high performance protection and superb levels of flexibility.
• Front flex area is constructed with a soft microfiber for improved abrasion resistance and natural forward and back movement.
• Flexible accordion microfiber on Achilles gives enhanced natural movement.
• Strategically positioned ventilation area in heel and shin TPU for breathability and airflow.
• Outside entry/exit has stretchable accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entry and removal.
• CE-certified to EN 13634:2017 directive.
• Contoured high modulus shin plate protector gives superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• New Alpinestars unique Multi-Link Control system provides advanced external protection and support for ankle articulation, limiting hyper-torsion, hyper-extension and hyper-flexion as well as providing Achilles and ankle impact protection.
• Dual density TPU replaceable toe slider with screw-in assembly providing protective coverage around the outer toe area.
• TPU heel protector is strategically positioned to dissipate and absorb shocks and promote sliding during an accident.
• Large front and rear accordion zones are optimized to maximize flexibility for maximum comfort and improved safety.
• Lateral micro adjustable ratchet top closure stows tab end.
• Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA footbed provides arch support and forefoot pedal feeling.
• Durable sole, designed for improved riding feel, features evenly textured rubber for consistent grip.
• Inner instep speed lacing closure and unique lateral zipper offer precise and secure fit.
• Hook and loop tap locks the zip pull close, keeping in flat and safe.