Brembo Forged 19x18 Brake Master Cylinder
The Brembo Forged 19x18 Brake Master Cylinder is legionary for its' performance on race tracks around the world. It feature's Brembo's patented master cylinder is constructed of forged aluminum and then CNC machined down to remove any excess weight. All of its components, including the piston, seals and pushrod, are the same as those used in MotoGP and WSBK.
For decades, the legendary circuits of MotoGP and the World Superbike Championship have been dominated by teams using Brembo braking systems, demonstrating the technological supremacy and unparalleled experience of the Italian brand.
- Optimized for dual-caliper, four-piston braking systems
- Forged aluminum body
- Hard anodized finish
- Adjustable aluminum lever
- Large 19mm piston
- Lever ratio of 18mm
- Weight: ~286 gr
- Brake fluid: DOT 4
- Mounts to most 22mm (⅞) diameter handlebars
- Includes double banjo bolt (M10x1.0)
- Brembo Brake Reservoir Kit available (sold separately)
- Compatible with most OEM ABS brake systems
Note: Installation of a hydraulic brake light switch is recommended for street use.