SPORTMAX Q5 – UTILIZES THE VERY BEST
The Dunlop Sportmax Q5 is evolving from a blend of the highly popular Sportmax Q4 and Dunlop’s cutting-edge MotoAmerica spec road race tires. The Q5 utilizes the very best technologies Dunlop has to offer for a track tire that is still street-legal.
Having enhanced constructions, profiles, compounds, and tread patterns, the Q5 is the new benchmark for track-day tires. The Q5 is even more user-friendly, has dry and wet grip, tire compliance, and warm-up times have all been improved. Tire warmers are not necessary for track use.
Dunlop has also expanded the size range of the Q5 to include five additional sizes for increased bike fitments: 110/70ZR17, 140/70ZR17, 150/60ZR17, 160/60ZR17, 200/60ZR17
ADDITIONAL TIRE FEATURES:
- Made in Dunlop’s Buffalo, New York, plant on the same proprietary equipment as Dunlop racing products.
- Sharply defined new tread pattern with lower groove density puts more rubber on the ground at all lean angles.
- New taller profile with improved corner entry and high-speed stability at full lean.
- Both front and rear tires utilize Dunlop’s proprietary Racing Type Fine Carbon Technology in the tread compound.
- Performs better in the wet, warms up quicker, does not require tire warmers, and is engineered to run on the track at close to street pressures.
- Dunlop has also expanded the size range of the Q5 to include five additional sizes for increased bike fitments: 110/70ZR17, 140/70ZR17, 150/60ZR17, 160/60ZR17, and 200/60ZR17.
- The Sportmax Q5 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.