EBC EPFA380HH Road Race Front Brake Pads
EPFA Front Brake Pads are designed for spirited street and track riding. A specially formulated copper alloy provides a very strong initial bite and excellent heat cycling characteristics.
These pads are not recommended for leisurely cruising.
- Sintered copper alloy with molybdenum metal and tungsten additives results in higher friction for the life of the pad
- Extra stiff back plate eliminates flex
- Very strong initial bite in wet or dry conditions
- No lead, iron or steel additives
- ECE R90 and TUV tested and approved
- No rotor striction or etching
- Excellent heat cycling characteristics resulting in less brake fade even at race pace
- Includes pads for one rotor
- Made in the USA
Note: Image is for reference only. Actual pad will vary depending on your bike's make and model. Need two sets for motorcycles with two calipers.