Ferodo FDB2221ST SinterGrip Rear Brake Pads
Ferodo began producing brakes for horse-drawn carts in 1897 and since then has earned more motorcycle World Championships than any other brake manufacturer. Only slightly different than the pads used to stop horse drawn carriages in the 1900s, Ferodo's Sinter HH compound is known for its consistent performance in all weather conditions. Even under the harshest conditions road riding has to offer, SinterGrip pads offer smooth, predictable stopping power. Ferodo's HH compound sets itself apart from the competition by creating up to 20% less rotor wear than competing sintered compounds.
Sometimes referred to as the future standard for the next generation in motorcycle braking, Ferodo's Sinter HH brake pads are an excellent alternative to the status quo.
- Highest coefficient of friction in the Ferodo range
- HH rated (highest friction rating possible)
- Copper coated back plate
- Up to 20% less rotor wear than competing sintered compounds
- Performs well in wet or dry conditions
- Minimal bedding-in time
- For stainless steel rotors only
- Suitable for use on ABS equipped motorcycles