In conjunction with HTP Performance and developed through the 2018 season for Pro-Street and Grudge bike drag applications. The DDS Series shock is the next step in precision chassis control, easy tune ability, repeatable consistency and durability.
Like all other K-Tech products it has been designed and manufactured in the UK using the latest design software and highest grades of materials. As you would expect from a high quality, no expense spared racing product, the DDS "Pro" features compression and rebound damping adjustment, length adjustment and hydraulic spring preload adjustment. It also features our unique ByPass Valve adjuster which controls both compression and rebound damping adjustment to assist with chassis control at low velocity shock movement to enhance tire feel and grip. The DDS system uses a smaller piston rod which keeps the system more stable over a wider temperature range due to its small displacement. Damping is controlled by a 32mm piston which allows the use of larger shims for improved feel and greater durability.
- 5 way adjustable
- 32 clicks compression adjustment
- 32 clicks rebound adjustment
- 16 clicks BPV adjustment
- Hydraulic spring preload adjustment
- Length adjustment
- Lightweight CNC Billet aluminum body
- CNC machined components
- Bladder design reservoir for less internal friction/ heat / smoother response
- All components internal and external are either hard chromed or hard anodized
- DDS technology
- Potentiometer mounting points
- Wide range of spring rates available