ECU Flash service is intended for closed-course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. By purchasing this product, you acknowledge that the product and/or service being purchased is for racing only and this vehicle will never be used on public roads or land. Such use is prohibited by Federal and State regulations.
ECU flashing allows for more precise tuning of fuel and ignition timing maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions. It also allows for the modification of parameters that are not otherwise adjustable through other tuning solutions, such as electronic throttle mapping.
Our ECU Flashing Service also comes with FREE future mapping updates for as long as you own the motorcycle. The only cost you are responsible for is the shipping of your ECU.
For any/all questions regarding ECU flashing, please email us at email@example.com
Just complete the following steps
STEP 1: Place your order below.
STEP 2: Remove your ECU and package it for shipment to:
Pit Lane Moto Inc - 111 S College St, Youngsville, NC 27596
When mailing in your ECU, please include a small note with your order number, contact details, return address and list of modifications done to your bike. You may include this in your package or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: Receive your ECU, install, and enjoy your completely transformed 2023+ Kawasaki Ninja ZX4RR!
Custom Flashing Service Includes:
- Custom IAP Fuel Maps (Specific to Your Exhaust)
- Custom TPS Fuel Maps (Specific to Your Exhaust)
- Custom Ignition Timing Maps
- Custom Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps
- Custom Engine Braking Maps
- Increased RPM Limiter (15,250 RPMs)
- Adjusted Fan Temperature Parameters (95/90C)
- Race Shift Pattern (Upon Request)
- Adjusted QS Maps
- Adjusted Autoblipper Maps
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor (Required for Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable Exhaust Valve (Required for Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS (Required for Aftermarket Exhaust)
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
For all ZX4RRs with the stock exhaust system, the O2 sensor and AIS should remain installed.
For all ZX4RRs with aftermarket exhaust systems in place, the O2 sensor MUST be unplugged AND the AIS must be plugged or removed and blocked off entirely.
You may have a temporary check engine light on after your ECU is flashed due to the ECU being powered up outside of the bike. This should clear itself in few ride cycles but may need to be cleared manually. Rideability will not be affected while the check engine light is on, but dash control will be disabled until cleared.