This dual CR-T full system exhaust has been developed by SC-Project Reparto Corse racing department, specifically for World Superbike Championship. The full titanium 4-2-1-2 full exhaust system with double CR-T M2 exhausts is truly a world class component. NOT to be compared with certain manufacturers so called "race" exhausts. This is the real deal. (As seen on the Ducati official WSBK team bike).
The male and female bushings are made of CNC machined titanium, in order to guarantee the best fit. The bushings also have a special treatment that protects against oxidation and reduces friction and allowing longer life to the hardest stresses. Never before has such legitimate race quality been offered to riders outside of the WSBK and MotoGP paddocks.
As a full racing system, this is built entirely in reduced thickness titanium, with Tig welding performed in a controlled environment. Even the mounting springs have metal covers (not cheap rubber ones) to withstand the maximum stresses endured during races.
- Full TITANIUM System Exhaust (4 into 2 into 1 into 2)
- Titanium Headers
- Stock O2 sensors are accommodated
- Dual Carbon Fiber CR-T M2 Exhausts
- Carbon Fiber heat shield included
- 24 month factory defect warranty
- Optimized exhaust placement for high lean angles
- Welded titanium mesh on the exhaust opening to protect from debris while on/off track
- Compatible with the stock license plate holder and signals
- ECU tuning required for optimal performance
Note: This is a WSBK / Motoamerica competition spec full race exhaust system. Not for the faint at heart. Due to the racing spec of this exhaust, it is not designed to fit with stock rearsets. If you choose to run stock rearsets, you will need to modify the carbon protection to fit them. Aftermarket rearsets are advised.