Skip to content
- V2 Design
- High mount shift system allows Standard & GP shifting on models where the OEM shift arm is not reversible.
- Shift rod is protected from the riders boot by an innovative design that positions it behind the heel guard.
- High mount shift pedal increases ground clearance and maximum lean angle over stock position.
- Retains stock heat shields and plastic trim in all positions to maintain OEM looks and protect from exhaust heat.
- Adjustment Range – Fwd:5mm, Back:15mm & Down:5mm, Up:35mm – 10mm increments, 15 positions.
- New folding toe peg pedals are backwards compatible with older versions.
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology.
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering .5 inch of pedal length adjustment.
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals (where possible) helps to prevent binding from a bent peg.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.