Adding product to your cart
- V2 Design
- High mount shift system allows Standard & GP shifting on models where the OEM shift arm is not reversible.
- Shift rod is protected from the riders boot by an innovative design that positions it behind the heel guard.
- High mount shift pedal increases ground clearance and maximum lean angle over stock position.
- Removable muffler bracket for high mount exhausts.
- Adjustment Range – Fwd:5mm, Back:15mm & Down:5mm, Up:25mm – 10mm increments, 12 positions.
- New folding toe peg pedals are backwards compatible with older versions.
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology.
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering .5 inch of pedal length adjustment.
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals (where possible) helps to prevent binding from a bent peg.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device